Monday 27 June 2011

Am I paranoid? What would you know?

Sometimes when a car turns the same way I turn a couple of times, I start to think maybe he's following me.  I'm sure many people think that for a second or two... I start planning escape routes.  I've got several around my city that I always know are there.  I have a dozen different ways to approach my home that allow me to first throw someone off the track and then lead me back home. 

This is just what my subconscious mind is doing people!  I didn't even realise this about myself till recently and I'd been doing it for years.

Did you know that everytime I walk into a new room or building, my eyes seek out all the hidey holes and escape routes first.  Just sayin'.

Y'know, I never thought of myself as paranoid before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment